Get a jump start on all the things that bring you comfort and joy at home as the new Bed Bath & Beyond Cozy Backyard Holiday Collection is all set to inspire you to create a winter wonderland at home. This collection is specially created by the company’s design team at Decorist, and provides an assortment of furnishings, décor, and design inspiration for families to safely celebrate traditions and entertain outdoors this holiday season.
Here are my picks from the collection that I think definitely can add to a cozy holiday atmosphere outside.
Last month, Bed Bath & Beyond experienced a significant rise in demand for outdoor furniture, heating and lighting. Due to this increase, Decorist designer Sarah Ramirez, created a multi-purpose environment with distinct zones for dining and lounging, turning your outdoor space into the ultimate a cozy, cold-weather escape. Here are a few tips to help you get started with the Bed Bath & Beyond Cozy Backyard holiday collection.
- Create Distinct Entertaining Zones: A geometric-pattern outdoor rug is the foundation for the intimate fire pit seating area, which is equipped with all the essentials for a relaxing winter evening: comfy pillows, knitted throws, elegant hurricane lanterns, and baskets filled with firewood. Beyond it, a dining table and chairs with a transitional slatted design look just as handsome outdoors as they do when seen from inside.
- Add Some Color and Style: These days you can find a sturdy outdoor rug to fit any style. A simple outdoor rug will define your space while adding extra softness, warmth, and texture.
- Good Lighting Is Key: Skip the porchlights. Your choice of lighting is crucial for setting the right mood. Nostalgic flameless candles brighten corners and lift spirits. Hang rustic lanterns from branches and use them in tablescapes. Introduce shimmering surprises by tossing jumbles of fairy lights into shrubs, oversize glass vases, and other dark spots. The options are endless—and so Instagrammable.
- Make It Cozy: Is there anything more luxurious than a warm fleece or wool throw on a cold night? A colorful array of throw blankets brings indoor comfort outside.
- Fortify Your Oven-to-Table Arsenal: Dutch ovens and other enameled baking dishes that go straight from oven to table are a huge timesaver – both at serving and cleanup time. Plan your menu with festive and gorgeous pieces from Artisanal Kitchen Supply®, Staub, and LeCreuset in mind. If you need to round out your collection with one or two new pieces, consider it a great investment.
- Make Room: A patio pergola or gazebo makes a great frame for an instant outdoor “room.” Many models include canopies that allow for ventilation while shielding guests from the elements. Note that some of these summer staples aren’t built to bear the weight of snow, so proceed with caution if you live in a snow zone.
To ensure customers can spend more time with family and not worrying about shopping, Bed Bath & Beyond will also be providing customers with convenient omnichannel shopping services like free Buy-Online-Pickup-In-Store and Curbside Pickup, as well as the newly introduced Same Day Delivery service. The Same Day Delivery service is available at a flat-rate fee of $4.99 for orders over $39.
I hope you find some holiday goodies to make your backyard merry and bright!
Thanks for reading this post!