Fall beauty and lifestyle products that were definitely October favorites.
Since my 7 Day Carnival cruise, I was not really interested in shopping for new products. I was still in relaxation mode the entire month and was totally reaching for items that were already in my stash to create looks with. My October favorites are filled with less new items and more so “where were you this whole time” type of products that had been sitting on my vanity. Here’s a complete list of all the items I really reached for this past month.
- Neutrogena Hydrating makeup remover cleansing towelettes
- MAC Styled in Sepia Lipstick
- MAC Riri Nude Lipstick
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Hydrating primer
- Koko Lashes in Foxy
- Milani Rose Powder blush in American Rose
- Proganix Quench Moisture Balm
- Proganix Quench Shampoo
- Proanix Quench Conditioner
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine palette in Au Naturel
- Aveeno Daily cleansing pads
- NailHur nail manicures (Save 65% with code: missbeautybunny)
- Creme of Nature Pudding Perfection curl enhancing cream
- Sigma High Caliber lash mascara
Want to hear what I really thought about each product? Check out the video below.