Natural Luxury Skincare: Introducing Charlotte Lacroix Skincare
Charlotte Lacroix skincare is a new brand that has infused the benefits of natural skincare with a luxurious feel. These unique, high quality products are very gentle on the skin yet pack a very powerful punch considering the plant based ingredients such as Red Tea, Aloe Vera, Argan Stem cells and Witch Hazel that they contain. The one ingredient that stood out to me was the Argan Stem Cells. We have all seen how popular Argan oil has become and the Charlotte Lacroix brand jumped on this active ingredient due to it’s protecting and vitalizing abilities that it has on human dermal stem cells. This ingredient can help to accelerate the skin’s natural repair process but it also fights skin aging. After trying these products for four weeks, I got no breakouts and I did notice a reduction in the amount of new breakouts I received.
Additionally, the quality and freshness of the products are evident upon the first use as these items are made in small batches to preserve their integrity. Made in the USA, the company is based in New York and inspired by Paris, thus the packaging of the products is very practical yet soft and welcoming. I particularly love the pumps that come with the majority of the items that I received for this specific routine called the Madam Morning Routine. The Madam Morning Routine from Charlotte Lacroix includes the following:
- Gentle Cleanser ($49 for 8.45 FL OZ) – Left my skin soft, but seemed too gentle for my combination skin. May be better suited for someone with dry skin. It left a type of wet, lotion feel to my skin.
- Rapid Lift ($119 for 0.5 FL OZ) – instant lift feeling to the skin. I liked that I could feel the tightening effect.
- Firming Face Serum ($99 for 1.69 FL OZ) – Soaked into my skin quickly, very light and reduced some dark marks. Left my skin plump and ready for moisturizer.
- Firming Day Cream ($69 for 1.69 FL OZ) -very soft and moisturizing. Lines on my neck were reduced. Wish this had a pump so as to not contaminate the cream.
- Renewal Eye Cream ($99 for 1 FL OZ) – very light and moisturizing to the eye area.
Although I’ll be 29 this year, I don’t think it is ever too early to begin some kind of anti-aging skincare routine, and Charlotte Lacroix is a great place to start. These products are also vegetarian safe and not tested on animals. I think the product line has had a great start and still has a ways to go. I would like to see this line branch out to places like Sephora to become more accessible. Currently you can find these amazing products and the complete product line at charlottelacroix.com