Creme of Nature Pure Honey line has just been released in time for Spring 2018. They have a full line of haircare and styling products infused with the moisturizing power of honey. Other ingredients include Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, making this collection ideal for all hair types while the essential moisture and softness to your hair.
I was able to try a few of the items from the eight piece collection and so far I’m impressed. The formula contains no sulfates and no mineral oil. It is light weight and has a creamy decadence to it that smells divine. With the crazy weather we have been having, my hair has been feeling really dry and brittle so this Creme of Nature Pure Honey line is right on time. Here’s a short breakdown on everything I was able to test out on my hair.
- Creme of Nature Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo – Very creamy formula that provides instant moisture. Almost immideiately it detangled & softened my hair. I even noticed a slight shine to my hair.
- Creme of Nature Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner – Creamy formula that melted into my hair. It detangled my hair almost instantly and left my hair feeling soft and my curls defined.
- Creme of Nature Moisture Replenish and Strength Hair Mask – This product claims to replenish moisture, prevent breakage, and tame and control frizz. I found that it melted into my hair and detangled my hair. I left it on my hair for 45 mins as a deep conditioner and when I rinsed it out, my curls were ultra defined and were left feeling moisturized, soft and very light weight.
- Creme of Nature Knot away leave in detangler – This product claims to restore moisture and repair split ends. During application it actually detangled and elongated my curls, leaving them soft and manageable.
- Creme of Nature Texturizing Curl setting lotion – I really like the smell of this product but I hate the packaging. I wish it was in a spray bottle for better distribution. I felt like it got really messy because I had to pour it out to use it. It claims to offer lasting firm hold and silky smooth body.
- Creme of Nature Moisture Whip Twisting Creme – This formula is very thick and creamy. It smells awesome and really softened the twists. The formula is not sticky or greasy and provided a lovely sheen to my hair.
I must say that the Creme of Nature Pure Honey line is a lovely addition to the already stellar Creme of Nature brand. There is also an edge control and a leave in conditioner for this line that I don’t have, but I’m hoping to see more products in this line for the summer months.