Pat McGrath Divine Rose Mothership VII palette ($125) is a 10 pan palette filled with the buttery eyeshadows I have come to expect from Pat McGrath eyeshadows. The soft, ultra blendable shades really earned their place in this palette with vibrant golds, roses, and bronzes to have an overall stunning eyeshadow looks.
I was able to snag the limited edition pink packaging with the recent release of the Divine Rose VII. I do hope it comes back in this packaging soon because it is absolutely stunning in person.
Shades in this palette include:
- Skinshow Nude (Champagne Platinum)
- Velouria (Taupe Rose Matte)
- Sable Bronze (Luminous Bronzed Brown)
- Refined Gold 002 (Gleaming Golden Platinum)
- Iridescent Pink 003 (Opalescent Pale Rose)
- Xtreme Mahogany (Rich Mahogany Matte)
- Love Lace (Luminous Pink Bronze)
- Rose Dusk (Mid-Tone Rose Satin)
- VR Rose Venus (Golden Rose Duochrome)
- Astral Solstice (Glittering Platinum)
When swatching the Pat McGrath Divine Rose VII palette there were no issues in terms of flaking, however, the Rose Dusk shade did kick up in the pan and gave me a bit of fall out. However, all of the colors were very opaque and even during application.
I really enjoyed working with this palette. I think it is necessary if you love soft glam and need it to last forever and look amazing all day/night long. I also love the fact that the shades are not to overwhelming and you can add other shades to personalize your look like those from the Pat McGrath Decadence palette.