Warm tones for the summer? Yes, Please! NARS Summer Solstice eyeshadow palette ($49) is a limited edition palette that is perfect for those warm, summer nights and sun-filled days. This nine-pan palette has vivid colors with a pressed powder formula, free of parabens.
The shades included are:
- Delirium (metallic rose)
- Dune (matte terracotta brown)
- Morongo (shimmering rose gold)
- Seven Heaven (matte sand)
- Oro Grande (metallic copper brown)
- Seduced (metallic rusted pink)
- Sunstorm (shimmering golden copper)
- Thar (metallic umber)
- Indian Wells (metallic ruby)
While the formula is very smooth, the metallic shades performed better when applied using a finger or a dampened brush. However, they seem to lose their intensity throughout the day. The two matte shades blend very well and the shimmer shades have an excellent punch and intensity to them. The colors play very well with one another as well.
Thank you for reading this blog post!