When I’m doing my makeup, one of the biggest decisions I have to make is figuring out where I’m going to add a pop of color. My face is a round shape, so I try to add anything that will get the attention on something else other than my big cheeks.
I prefer to do this at the lower lash line or my lips. For today’s look, I added some intense blue liner to my water line to really make my brown eyes stand out. By adding this pop of color on the lash line, it allows me to literally not have to put any effort into anything else, well, maybe just my lashes, but the look can be effortless.
By just adding a pop of color to the waterline, it allows you to also have a cleaner look or something that was so un expected yet beautiful. Here’s a list of everything I used to create this look.
On my eyes:
- MAC Saddle eyeshadow
- MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA XL eyeliner in I-24
- ARDELL Wispies eyelashes
- COVERGIRL Super Sizer Mascara (bottom lashes)
- Wander Beauty Unlashed Mascara
On my face:
- MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP 1 Smoothing Primer
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Water Blend Foundation
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder
- PUR Cosmetics Sculptor palette
- RCMA No Color powder
- MAC Cosmetics Fiery Impact (LE)
On my lips:
On my Brows: