Fenty Beauty Wine Snap Shadows ($25) is the ninth 6-pan eyeshadow palette in the snap shadow collection. Although it is a fall release, it is still true to the snap shadow format with six mattes and six shimmer shades that are all in line with what a fall palette color story should be – filled with burgundy, neutrals, browns and of course a plum thrown in the mix.
The shades in this palette include:
- Pop the cork – Warm, medium brown with pearl finish
- Bottle Service – Peachy coral, with pearl finish
- She bubbly – Champagne with pearl finish
- Rose Spritz – Warm beige matte
- Pinot Please – Cool, dark plum matte
- Sherry Fairy – Medium matte brown
I enjoy how compact the shadows are and the packaging is great for travel. You can create a number of fall looks with these shades so I think they did a good job picking the color story.
The Fenty Beauty Wine Snap Shadows blend well and the shimmers are very smooth, with not overly-glitter looking. I really enjoyed how smooth the mattes were as well, which were soft and buttery. I can’t wait to pair this with other items from Fenty like the Stunna lip paints.
*Purchased. Affiliate links used.