Sultry cranberry plum makeup is a Fall must have!
Be on trend this Fall 2015 with this beautiful Cranberry Plum makeup look. Soft colors with metallic finishes will make you sparkle for the transition into the fall and holiday seasons. For this look, I wanted to mix mattes and metallics together in a way that allowed both finishes to stand out, depending on you looked at the eye makeup. I added a little touch of gold in the inner corner to brighten the eyes and I will be ditching the winged liner this fall to let the eye makeup shine through. I also feel that eye lashes can help define the eye just as nicely as a liner could, but softer. This cranberry plum makeup look would be great for parties this fall as well as functions where you need to glam up a little.
- KOKO Lashes in Foxy
- Becca Shimmering Skin perfector in Topaz
- Makeup Forever full cover concealer in #18
- MAC RiRi Nude lipstick (LE)
- MAC Post Haste eyeshadow (LE)
- MAC Brazenly eyeshadow (LE)
- MAC Crimson Tryst eyeshadow (LE)
- MAC Nightmoth lip liner
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Setting Powder in Classic Tan
- MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC45
- MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot
- MAC Saddle eyeshadow
- L.A Girl Beauty Brick in Spice
- NYX Micro brow in Espresso
- MAC Embark eyeshadow
- Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder
- Lancome Teint Idole 24hr makeup in 500 suede W
- MAC Blunt blush
- MAC Shadowy Pro Sculpting powder
If you pair this look with gold accessories, like a big statement necklace or earrings, this look stands out even more! The beautiful earrings I’m wearing are by the designer Amrita Singh. Her pieces are all indian inspired and these ones are called the J.Lo Hoops. They are very high quality and have a little weight to them, but nothing that will rip your ears off.