When you think of Bobbi Brown, you instantly think of an Iconic makeup artist who has earned her place in the cosmetics industry. And rightly so, as the entrepreneur has returned and launched a new cosmetics brand: JONES ROAD. This is her first product line back into cosmetics, fours after parting ways with the Bobbi Brown brand. This edited collection of indispensable makeup products claims to be designed for all ages, skin types and skin tones.
JONES ROAD is a collection of clean, high-grade formulations that help women achieve a modern “no-makeup makeup” look. The products are midrange in price, starting from $22 for a lip gloss to $38 for the Miracle Balm.
Each of the products in the JONES ROAD collection are made from a combination of natural ingredients and synthetics that have been vetted for safety and effectiveness. They are also formulated for both ease of use and performance, just as she did with the Bobbi Brown brand, a style unique to the artist herself.
Additionally, all JONES ROAD products are made without 2,700 potentially toxic ingredients, including parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, cyclic silicones, BPA, and EDTA.
The JONES ROAD launch collection includes the following products:
- Miracle Balm: Available in 4 shades (including transparent), Miracle Balm is a light-reflecting super product that moisturizes and imparts soft-focus glow wherever needed—cheekbones, forehead, anywhere. With the help of nourishing skin-boosters like argan oil and Vitamin E, this is makeup and skincare in one. (50g/1.75oz, $38)
- The Mascara: The formula is a clean, actually-ultra-black mascara that volumizes, lengthens, and leaves lashes full and soft. No flaking, clumping, smearing. A curved wand builds dramatic, non-wimpy definition. (14.7g/0.51oz, $26)
- Cool Gloss: Available in 5 shades. This softening gloss is a reinvention of lip gloss. Melts into lips to plump and awaken with natural peppermint. Cool Gloss is a multi-tasker that can also be tapped onto cheeks for tint and shine. (14ml/0.47fl oz, $22)
- Just A Sec eye shadow: This luminescent lid tint is not a powder, not a cream, not a mousse, and not a gel. The hybrid formula is crease-proof and buildable—and can be used anywhere, not just on lids. (3.0g/0.10oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- The Best Pencil: A highly pigmented pencil is based on 1970s ultra-dense formulas—but updated to be clean and performing. Can be blended, smoked, or drawn in a crisp graphic line. (1.14g/0.04oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- The Best Eyeshadow: This powder-but-never-powdery, anyone-can-blend, high-pigment eyeshadow can be diffused with a fluffy brush for a smokey eye—and once it sets, it stays put. (4.0g/0.14oz, available in the Start-Up Kit)
- Start-Up Kit: A collection of essentials in universally-flattering hues. The Start-Up Kit includes Cool Gloss in Original, The Best Pencil in Black, The Best Eyeshadow in Dark Brown, and Just A Sec in Golden Peach. ($68)
Each piece in the JONES ROAD collection is available exclusively at jonesroadbeauty.com.
Thanks for reading this blog post.