Hello, everyone. My name is Alex and I am a candle hoarder. They say the first step to getting over your problems is to admit them. However, my candle obsession is something that I intend to indulge in for a long time. First of all, it’s not even officially Fall yet and Bath and Body Works Halloween Candles have already been released! Also, I love to see all the cutesy decorations and candle holders that come out this time of year. So, let’s take a look below at all the Halloween candle options they have for us this year.
Large 3-Wick Candles
Large 3-Wick candles are my favorite because they last longer. Here are the Halloween options for 2018:
- Vampire Blood – Blood Red Strawberry, Midnight Blooming Jasmine, Dark Transylvanian Plum
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin – Purrfect Pumpkin, Black Cat’s Clove, Ghostly Vanilla, Batty Brown Sugar
- Hot Cocoa Cream – This is on the website as a new scent! It’s notes are: Deep Dark Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mischievous Mini Marshmallows
Now, to make sure these candles make a statement and to add to your decor options, Bath and Body Works always creates these adorable, spooky houses for your 3-wick candles to live in.
- Haunted Inn 3-wick candle luminary
It is the cutest little ceramic haunted house ever and for $98 I think it is a steal.
For those of you who are not sure about getting the large candles, the Bath and Body Works Halloween Candles also come in mini sizes. I am a bit disappointed that there are more scent variety in the mini versions. Also, I really prefer the artwork on the mini candles.
Mini candle scents include:
- Midnight Blue Citrus – Juicy Citrus, Magic Spring Water, Midnight Mango
- Hot Cocoa & Scream – Deep Dark Chocolate, Steamed Milk, Very Mini Marshmallows
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin – Purrfect Pumpkin, Black Cat’s Clove, Batty Brown Sugar
- Vampire Blood – Blood Red Strawberry, Night Blooming Jasmine, Dark Plum
- Pumpkin Apple – Red Fall Apple, Jack-o’-Lantern, Fresh Cinnamon
Don’t forget to stop by your local store or order online at bathandbodyworks.com.