Although Mothers Day is more than about giving gifts to mom, I think every woman loves to receive items of gratitude from children, family and friends. I put together these mothers day gift ideas to focus on gifts for pampering your mom. Perfume is personal and clothing is always a hit or miss. As for skincare, she’s always going to want to try it out and look her best. My number one tip for shopping for any gift, is to look for a set. Sets provide a lot more for your money and your mom will be please to have so many options to choose from. Here are some skin loving goodies that I think your mom (and mine) will enjoy.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish $36, can you imagine the moisturizing power of coconut oil and the sensual fragrance of rose petals? So luxurious for mom and her skin will thank her for it.
- TACHA Skin care set $59, This set is definitely a must have. Tacha is known for there amazing skin care products and I personally enjoy the polishing cleansers.
- Perricone MD The Plasma Essentials Set, $99 Perricone MD is a brand known for amazing break throughs in skin. This Plasma essentials kit is great to give mom the pampering she deserves particularly a deep clean and amazing moisture.
- The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey mask, $28 This mask is super moisturizing and definitely leaves the skin baby soft. The honey is not strong at all but the aroma is very calming to the senses and the skin.
- FRESH Rose deep hydration toner, $44 hydration is so important and our skin ages so make sure mom gets the deep, penetrating moisture her skin needs to look its best with this amazing toner! Did I say it also smells amazing?!