The surge of moisture was undeniable to my coils when I started using the OGX Pracaxi Recovery Oil haircare line. The formula is a blend of pracaxi oil and murumuru butter, adding to its restorative and deep moisture benefits. Both the murumuru butter and pracaxi oil come from plants native to Brazil. The gold packaging of the OGX Pracaxi recovery oil haircare line is what drew me in as it’s very sleek and bright. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner to try out during this dry winter we’ve been having. Here’s some of the things I think you should know:
- There is a perfumed scent. Especially the conditioner. However, it is not overbearing.
- The OGX Pracaxi shampoo claims to keeps frizz and dryness to a minimum and does a good job of cleansing without stripping. My curls felt moisturized and cleansed after just one wash.
- The color-safe formula also leaves curls smooth & silky for a naturally lush look.
- The OGX Pracaxi conditioner provides excellent slip for detangling and gives instant moisture to the hair.
- Both shampoo and conditioner are suitable for curly, wavy, damaged, frizzy, coarse, natural or color-treated hair.
After trying both the shampoo and conditioner together, my hair is reacting favourably to the formula. My curls seem to bounce back after a week of putting up with snow and rain.
This duo has performing perfectly on my hair so far this winter season. I was surprised to learn of an additional combing cream and a treatment mask for this line, so I’ll be on the look out for them in the future.