The Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette ($35 for 0.0555oz) is a limited edition palette that contains a mixture of fourteen shades ranging from neutral, warm and cool toned colors. The packaging is a very nice quality cardboard with a magnetic closure. The front of the palette has the company logo embossed onto a metal plate with a gun metal canvas finish surrounding it. There is also a dual ended eye shadow brush inside of the palette that’s very soft and great for blending of the shadows. The shadows themselves are very soft and pigmented. There was some fall out that occurred with two shadows (Treasure and Hot Chocolate) but the rest performed well. I think the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette is a great travel companion as it has a nice balance of mattes and shimmers as well as the pops of color mixed in with the neutrals.
- Pink Champagne- Rose gold with a titanium finish. Very chunky glitter
- Treasure- Light champagne with a metallic finish. This color gave the most fall out and kick up in the pan.
- Metallic Plum- Dark, warm plum with a metallic finish with hints of gold shimmer
- Hot & Cold- Golden based peach bronze with a metallic finish
- Self-Made- Deep golden bronze with a satin finish and warm under tones. This one seemed to almost disappear on my skin tone.
- Witchy- Khaki (almost olive) gray with a golden shimmer finish
- Blush- Light beige with a duo-chrome pink finish
- Blossom- Cool tone Lilac pink with a metallic finish
- Buttery- Yellow toned beige with an ultra matte finish
- Deep Purple- Purple with warm undertones and a titanium finish
- Sherbert- Light peach with a velvet finish
- Isla- Sea foam green with a duo-chrome golden finish
- Spirit Rock- Matte black with pink and purple glitter
- Hot Chocolate- Rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish