MARCH Favorites have me all lacquered up!
My March favorites for this year have had more nail polish items than ever. I’ve been obsessed with painting my nails over the past month and really enjoying my natural nails until I’m ready to put on my acrylics again. March was a month of exploration into new products for me and I was very pleased and impressed by what these brands have been putting out lately. I’ve also been enjoying the MAKE UP FOR EVER brand as they have just been coming out with so much quality HD ready products. Additionally, the ever so hard to find MORPHE 350 palette is just as awesome as it claims to be. The colors are soft and pigmented. It’s a lovely, warm palette that is definitely a must have. Below is a complete list of all my favorites for the month of March.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Eyelash Lace High-Neck Bralette
- Seche Vite Dry fast top coat
- Maybelline Master precise skinny gel pencil in black
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro sculpting brow #40
- Maybelline Fit me powder in 360
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer #Y41
- Dermablend Setting powder
- Revlon extra thick elastic hair bands
- Morphe 350 palette
- ORS Black Olive sulfate free shampoo
- ORS Black Olive oil rinse out conditioner
- Valentina PINK by Valentino perfume